There is something magical about the beach. We all enjoy it. It’s pretty much a standard of the summer… going to the Jersey shore and relaxing at the beach. I spent YEARS learning beach photography and well, now I teach it. Photographers will tell you, this is the HARDEST thing to learn… beach photography. Due […]

Sooo… You want to edit like a big girl or boy boy…?? As we all know, taking pictures BEHIND the camera is about 10% (some would even say less) of our job and the other would be what goes on behind the camera.  The other 90%. Well, this topic will be on editing alone. If […]

Send

Message

Phone

Email

Name

Thank you!

Your message has been sent. We'll contact you shortly

Contact Us

family, children  and maternity photography
Serving

Southern New Jersey